Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tipped!!!

I'm so thrilled to report that my fundraising campaign tipped today - meaning that I reached my goal of $2000 and the funds will be dispersed. This means I can continue to capture the stories of the youth of Kibera and their efforts to make the film TOGETHERNESS SUPREME! My sincere gratitude to all who have supported this project so far.

But the fundraising is not over. I still need to raise additional funds to edit a short sample from the footage. So, for anyone who considered making a contribution but did not have the chance, you can still donate on the point for a few more days, or you can use the paypal link below.

Otherwise, I'm busy with challenges like getting my phone number active again after my Blackberry was stolen two days ago. (Nothing to do with the shoot - was by myself in a shared taxi and several people were working together to take it). You would never believe how valuable a tool my Blackberry was and how much more challenging everything is without it.

Connectivity = Productivity
Disconnection = Disabled

Meanwhile in Kibera, they have had to reshoot some scenes yesterday and today. Hoping we are all be back on track tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers